mardi 8 mai 2018

English poem


Résultat de recherche d'images pour "hello" 

This is the last poem we have learnt in class.
It is about the 5 senses.

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "the 5 senses"
My senses


I can hear the birds sing,
The dogs bark , the cats miaow , 
I can hear the phone ring,
I can hear YOU!
Résultat de recherche d'images pour "oiseau dessin"
I can see the grass grow,
The bright stars, the yellow moon,
I can see the white snow,
I can see YOU!
Résultat de recherche d'images pour "lune et étoiles dessin"
I can smell the roast meat,
The fresh bread, the  pretty flowers,
I can smell your dirty feet,
I can smell YOU!
Résultat de recherche d'images pour "fleurs dessin"
I can touch the soft grass,
The cold ice, the wet rain,
I can touch the smooth glass,
I can touch YOU!
Résultat de recherche d'images pour "pluie dessin"
I can taste the crispy apple,
The chocolate bar, the cream cake,
I can taste the fresh pine apple,
I can taste YOU!
Résultat de recherche d'images pour "ananas dessin"

Ce poème a été saisi en classe, sur l'ordinateur, par Finé, Alyson, Diego et Adrien